- Sites are responsible for costs related to purchase, maintenance, installation, and mounting projectors.
- Purchase new projector from the Classroom Technology page of the Purchasing website.
- Install new projector or diagnosis working state of projector by creating tickets at Ticket Support Portal (go/support) or by contacting the Help Desk by email IT.email@example.com by phone (559) 457-2600.
- Sites will be charged for service on AV REPAIR / maintenance and installation). The following table shows estimates for your support tickets.
|New installation (Short Throw – includes all cabling and faceplate|| |
|Electrical work (if needed)||$300.00|
|Moving projector (uninstalling and mounting)||$450.00|
|Move Smartboard (uninstalling and mounting)||$300.00|
|Switch out old projector||$85.00|
|Repair / Maintenance||$65.00 / hour minimum (better if multi-classroom issues)|
Phones, Fax Lines and Voice Mail
- Phones are deployed based upon a set of standards (e.g., for classroom, office, etc.)
- Place a work order into Tririga for requests related to phones, fax lines and voicemail.
- Wireless access points are deployed based upon a set of standards and refreshed based upon modernization projects or an e-rate funded refresh.
- Network problems can be reported by creating a ticket at https://go.fresnou.org/support or by contacting the Help Desk by email IT.firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone
- Sites are responsible to keep computers current and working; sites are charged for computer repair costs.
- Computer equipment is exchanged for like or better equipment. Cost to exchange:
- Microsoft Surface Pro Repairs = $500
- Laptops with screen larger than 12″ (teacher laptop) = $250
- Laptops with screens smaller than 12″ (student laptops) = $150
- Sites are responsible for purchase of all computers with the exception of the following:
- Teacher computer refresh program that currently replaces a teacher computer every 3 years
- Student computer refresh program is targeted at computers in ELA/math classrooms
- Purchase new computers from the Purchasing website
- Computer problems can be reported by creating a ticket at https://go.fresnou.org/support or by contacting the Help Desk by email IT.email@example.com or by phone
High Levels of SPAM Emails
Some countries are blocked from sending email to Fresno Unified due to high spam levels, if a business contact cannot email you, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with their country of origin, and we will verify if that country is a permitted sender for you. For personal business please use personal email as the districts filter policies will only be modified for business uses.