About the Student Records Department
The Student Records Department maintains the archiving of educational records for former Fresno Unified School District students. Digital academic records are maintained permanently in this office.
For all Special Education record requests, contact the Special Education Department at (559) 457-3220.
For all GED or Adult Education requests later than year 1996, contact Cesar Chavez Adult School (Fresno Adult) at (559) 457-6000.
Welcome DACA Applicants
The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA) has been reinstated. Applications for DACA documents are being accepted now. Please click on this DACA application link and place your request. For actively enrolled Fresno Unified students, there is no processing fee. Please email us at email@example.com or call our office to retrieve your fee waiver code. We will process your request as quickly as possible.
Ordering Student Records
Effective July 16, 2020, to provide enhanced and secure services for students and agencies, Fresno Unified School District has partnered with Scribbles for student record processing.
- Active Students: Students who are currently enrolled in a Fresno Unified school must request transcripts and/or records from their current school of enrollment.
- Alumni/ Former Students: All former student record requests, including graduation verifications, transcripts, and subpoenas, must be made online using our online student record request system below.
- K-12 School Districts: All K-12 School Districts must request records for a transferred student using our online student record request system below.
Requests via fax, phone call, email, and US mail will no longer be accepted.
Please use the following link to access our online student records request system:
Our automated student record / information request system allows you to track the status of your request online. Progress updates of your order are sent to your email. To view your progress, all you need is your order number, email address, and password to log in to the order tracker.
- Credit/debit cards, and e-checks are accepted for online requests.
- Transcripts are mailed via regular United States Postal Service.
- Please allow approximately 5-7 business days for processing from the date the Student Records Department receives your request.
About ScribOrder and K-12 Transfers
ScribOrder is a secure online records ordering platform. The platform provides layers of security to ensure the District is in compliance with FERPA and other student privacy laws. In addition, ScribOrder ensures the District is supplying student information to authorized individuals while creating a secure way of transferring data.
Student Records Department
- 2309 Tulare Street, Fresno, CA 93721
- (559) 457-3362
- Hours: Mon.-Fri., 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.